Credit Suisse Poland
Head of IT Poland
Stephanie Hoogenbergen is a Director at Credit Suisse, and the Head of IT Poland. Credit Suisse has over 5’000 staff in Wroclaw and Warsaw of which approximately 2’000 work in Technology. Since joining Credit Suisse in 2007, Stephanie has worked in several countries and divisions of the bank. All of her roles have a strong element of transformation and change management in the technology department. Her roles include:
- Setting up the bank-wide Center of Excellence - Singapore and India
- Transformation of the Investment Bank Technology department - New York
- Manage a merger of two organizational units/products - Zurich
- Establishing the technology business management function - Hong Kong
- Transformation of the production support and testing group - New York
- Program Manager of the Legal Entity Program - New York
In addition Stephanie is sponsoring our technical analyst program in Poland and is the global Job Family Leader for Program Management at Credit Suisse.
Prior to joining Credit Suisse, Stephanie worked as a managing consultant mainly focusing on implementing off-shore and near-shore centers across various industries.
Stephanie speaks multiple languages which have helped her to develop an international career.